Bring grounded presence and focus to your bodywork
As a practitioner, you know you can only work with your clients to the depth that you work with yourself.
- Deepen yourself / deepen your practice exploring breath, body, and energy, combining traditional training methods of Zen meditation and martial arts with contemporary somatic methods including TRE®, yin yoga, and Feldenkrais.
- Expand your presence, connected intuition and resilience through deep-rooted development of hara – the vital physical and energetic center of the body in the pelvis.
- Discover what the physicality of Zen meditation can do to develop your empathy with clients, and how you can use your body as an instrument of healing.
- Discover how mind-body-oneness can bring out the best practitioner in you.
Instructor: Alex Greene brings years of practical experience and rigorous training as a Zen Priest, martial arts practitioner, Structural Integration bodyworker, and Somatic Therapist to this 3-day intensive.
“You can tell watching Alex teach this course that he’s meant for this work; you couldn’t find a better guide to Zen in the body.”
– Dr. Ginny Whitelaw, author, The Zen Leader and BodyZen participant, 2016
When: Feb 2- Feb 5, 2017
6 pm Thursday – 1 pm Sunday
Following the rhythm of Zen training, days start early (6 am) and run late (9 pm) with some flex time in the afternoon. All meals included and specifically prepared to support the training.
Lodging at the nearby Silverstar B&B – an artful, log-cabin lodge of 10 en-suite rooms, which can be shared at a discount or booked solo. Please include lodging fee when booking your reservation.
Register now for the best price. (or download flyer and register by check/mail)
- Before Dec 15: $585+ lodging ($390 single for 3 nights, $240 if willing to share a room)
- After Dec 15: $785+ lodging